Please find any available positions below. To apply please email email@example.com and tell us about yourself. We want to know why you get a kick out of hospitality, what your most memorable coffee experience was and whether you're into wine, beer, kombucha, pickling, cooking, photography, speaking other languages etc etc. Please only attach a CV if it contains relevant experience.
Full time FRONT OF HOUSE / LEAD BARISTA
start date: ASAP
35 - 40 HOURS PER WEEK // STARTS AT LIVING WAGE // SALARY NEGOTIABLE ON EXPERIENCE
Upshot has been serving speciality coffee to the people of Sheffield for over 4 years. Over this time we've expanded to serve a highly regarded food menu, as well as moved to baking as much of our patisserie and cake in house as possible. We are now looking to hire a lead barista with an interest in driving a coffee programme, developing roaster relationships and maintaining coffee standards across our team.
What we’re looking for:
• A minimum of one years experience in a similar role
• A natural flair for hospitality
• A strong knowledge of food and drink, and a desire to learn more
• An ability to communicate information about food, coffee and wine with a genuine enthusiasm
• Presentable, with a keen eye for organisation and cleanliness
• Available to work weekdays, weekends & bank holidays
• A strong commitment to your team. We have a very low staff turnover and are looking for people to join us long term.
What we can offer:
• Competitive pay, beginning at the national living wage
• A LOT of free coffee.
• A strong training programme
• Internal career progression into supervisory and management roles
• social media and administrative responsibilities for the right candidate
• 35 + hours per week
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we'd work well together.
Please only attach your CV if it contains industry relevant roles.
Please do not use the phrase “I work well as an individual and also as part of a team”